Excellent, informal, creative and, above all, limitless hospitality – that's how Hotel Wende has been presenting itself to its guests for half a century. We readily admit: We are proud when we look back on our successful history in hotelier, a past inextricably linked to our family. Over the years, a small family guest house, built in the 1970s, has developed into a renowned family hotel, which has grown in size, has improved in quality, and naturally continues to do well.
The sisters, Birgit and Martina Wende, foster a successful linking of a traditional family hotel with the modern spirit of our times. Thus, Hotel Wende truly has a bright future ahead.
Our passion is prioritising our guests’ comfort. Genuine cordiality is a way of life for us. We love it.
Birgit & Martina Wende
Every smile sweetens the day. It is a real pleasure for us to implement new ideas and share our passions with our great team. With a big dollop of motivation, a sprinkle of cheer and a lot of love for our job, we do everything we can to put a smile on every guest's face.
Birgit & Martina Wende
- Best price guarantee
- Professional and personal advice by competent staff.
- Simple booking procedure and flexibility for special requests
- Early check-in and late check-out depending on availability
- A discount of € 15,- for breakfast on the day of arrival
- Use of the spa until 6 p.m. on the day of departure
- “Goodwill” for cancellations
You already know what you want? Then secure your room of choice for your preferred date right here and now!
We look forward to welcoming you!
Please complete the form. We will immediately send you your special offer!
- Home-made jams and regional products at the breakfast buffet
- Pampering half board either at noon or in the evening: You can decide on the day whether you want to have lunch or dinner in our restaurant "Sonnenstube".
- Spa from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. with Grander water fountain and apple basket
- Revitalising Grander water throughout the hotel
- You receive the Burgenland Card directly in the hotel, at the reception
- Private bike parking space, including charging station for e-bikes
- 24/7 self check-in
- Organised excursion programmes and tickets
- Internet corner in the reception area
- Complimentary parking
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Dogs are welcome. Only a few minutes' walk from the hotel, your four-legged friend can delight in the large dog run area, complete with pond.
- Early bird breakfast in your room when checking out early